CHAN MYAE YOMA COMPANY LIMITED
An Import Export Company (Myanmar)
Shortly About Us
CHAN MYAE YOMA COMPANY LIMITED is a trading company registered in 1998 and located in Yangon, Myanmar.
We established longer and closer working relationships with our clients and supplier not only provide immediate and reliable service but to continually exceed expectations and goals.
We create commercial flows, import and export products, arranging and managing international projects with our partners.
Supported our network, we are able to integrate all these functions with our fruitful experience. Our numerous competencies allow us to respond to the needs of industries looking for a new market.
We look forward to welcoming you to our company and work to develop and enhance your current business in Myanmar.
- ＊Striving to meet the increasing and diversified demands of the customers.
- ＊Being market leaders in defend market segments.
- ＊Providing quality products & reliable services and sourcing from reputed manufacturers.
- ＊Becoming professional marketing partners for our principals to meet the objectives of sales, market information, and customer service.
- ＊Being the preferred supplier of our customers, with our products exceeding their quality requirements.
- ＊Giving timely information to the customers regarding trends of the market dynamics.
- ＊Harnessing the creative energies of all our people through team work, develop and a transparent work environment.
Chan Myae Yoma Comapany’s focus is to foster growth and promote enduring business ties with its client. Customer responsiveness and commitment is the driving force in the quest for excellence.
An effective supply chain manager – Right from sourcing supply of material at the door step of the customer in Organic and Natural Cosmetics, Organic Items, and Health Care Items.
Our Lines Of Business
Chan Myae Yoma Company is proud to be one of the best importer and exporter of varies kinds of products in Myanmar.
We are dedicated to bringing quality healthy and safe alternatives for people’s everyday needs.